- As of the b2005 (First Half 2020) release, a new Learning Administration User Interface is available, changes to the Library (Catalog) entity have occurred.
- This article will provide a list of the changes only. Unchanged fields will not be listed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Library (Catalog) Header Fields
|Fields||Functional/Display Changes||Terminology Change||New Terminology|
|Catalog ID||No||Yes||Library ID|
Library (Catalog) Details Tab Fields
|Field Grouping||Field||Functional/Display Changes||Terminology Change||New Terminology|
|Summary||Pricing Rule||No||Yes||Discount Rate|
|Summary||User Generated Content||No||Yes||Include User Published Content|
|Access Settings||Domain||No||Yes||Security Domain|
Library (Catalog) Related Tabs
|Related Tab||Functional/Display Changes||Functional/Display Comments||Terminology Changes||Location of Terminology Changes||Current Terminology||New Terminology||Permissions and/or Configuration to Enable|
|Summary||Yes||Entity Tab||Summary||Library Details|
|Items||Yes||1. Viewing other currencies for an Item price is available from an action which opens a dialogue. Current UI is a hover over action on the price listed.|
2. If Until Date field is selected, then a Flag option is required.
3. Edit Catalog Search Relevance Booster workflow is now required for the admin to edit the Search Tier and Search Weight, this aligns with the Item entity and the catalog option fields which requires this workflow.
4. Price Change hyperlink was shown to admin even if the workflow was not granted, which displayed a blank page on selection. In new UI, if the worklfow is not granted then option is not shown.
5. View Catalog workflow was required in order to display the Item's Title column and Sched. Offering's Title, Date, Start Date columns if any were associated, this has been fixed to not require this workflow to display partial columns. (Defect fixed)
|Yes, within the Item Related Tab. Only the functions where terminology is changing is listed.||Entity Tab||No Change||Learning Activities > View Item Libraries or Edit Item Libraries|
|Items||Table||Expires||Remove from Library On|
|Items||Table||Reason||Reason to Highlight|
|Curricula||Yes||1. Until Date field if selected requires a Flag option|
2. Until Date shall not allow a past date, this will align with Item and Programs' Until Date field when associated with a Library (Catalog)
3. Removing Curricula and Related Items is available from a Remove action which displays a dialogue and not by selecting the Remove and Remove Items checkboxes in current UI
|Yes, within the Curricula Related Tab. See column E for the Location of Terminology Changes. Only the functions where terminology is changing is listed.||Entity Tab||No Change||Learning Activities > View Curriculum Library or Edit Curriculum Library|
|Curricula||Table||See Item Fields. These are the same fields for Curricula|
|Programs||Yes||Until Date field if selected requires a Flag option||Yes, within the Programs Related Tab. Only the functions where terminology is changing is listed.||Entity Tab||No Change||Learning Activities > Edit Program Library|
|Programs||Table||See Item Fields. These are the same fields for Program.|
new admin ui user interface lms update changes library catalog change modified entity successfactors sf , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CAT , Catalog , How To