In the new Learning Administration user interface, the Reports section is missing but is there in the Legacy Admin user interface.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccesssFactors Learning
A change to a required permission (workflow) has occurred.
- Find the impacted Role of the admin
- Go to System Administration
- Security > Role Management
- Search for the Role and edit
- Go to Permissions tab
- Choose 'add one or more from the list'
- Expand the 'Reports' section
- Add in the "Search Reports' permission
2909180 - New Admin UI - Primary Repository
new admin UI report missing change gone cannot see view lms sf permission workflow , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-WOR , Roles & Workflows , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions