- When using certificate-based authentication, the Simple Diagnostic Agent status is Pending with the following error:
"HTTP 401 Not Authorized: User Authentication Required"
- If you test the destination in SM59 the result can be one of the errors below:
"Bad credentials in SM59 destination xxx"
"404 Not Found"
- In sapstartsrv.log from SAP Host Agent, you can see messages related to authentication errors:
"*** ERROR => OS Authentication failed"
"*** ERROR => pam_authenticate ( sapadm ) failed : Authentication failure"
- Focused Run 1.0 for SAP Solution Manager (FRUN 100)
- Focused Run 2.0 for SAP Solution Manager (FRUN 200)
Focused Run 1.0 for SAP Solution Manager ; SAP Focused Run 2.0
sapadm, SDA , KBA , SV-FRN-INF-SDA , Simple Diagnostic Agent (SDA) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.