How to create an Offer using Mass Offer Approval Feature.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
As part of B2005 release, customer will now be able to process create, edit and approve job offers for multiple candidates using "Mass Offer Approval" Feature and this KBA will focus on creating job offer for Candidates who are in "Offer" Status.
- Enable Offer Approval from Provisioning
- Enable Mass Offer Approval from Manage Recruiting Setting.
- Candidates must be in "Offer" Stage
Steps to Resolve:
- Recruiting > Job Requisition > Candidate Applications > Move Candidates to "Offer" Status
Double check if the Recruiter have access to Take Action > Offer > Offer Approval
- Recruiting > Job Requisition > Offers Link
- Select "Not Started" as the Status
- Select a Requisition Template in "Filter by Requisition Template Name"
- Select 1 or more candidates for Job Offer.
- Click "Create Offer"
- Select Language and Offer Template
- Review/Populate Offer Details Field > Add Approvers
- Click "Send for Approval" or "Save" Button.
- If the offer was "Saved": The job offer will be available in "Draft" Status.
- If the offer was "Submitted for Approval" the offer will be availablle in "Pending" Status" of the Approver.
Please note: At the current time you could only select less than 30 candidates and create the offer approval.
If you select more than 30 candidates you will receive an error message. (RCM-65260)
2911447 - How to Approve individual/mass offer - Recruiting Management
2912021 - How to Edit Offer Approval - Recruiting Management
2913061 - How to Decline an Offer Approval - Recruiting Management
2911499 - How to Cancel an Offer Approval - Recruiting Management
2911500 - How to create new offer version of a Rejected or Cancelled Offer - Recruiting Management
Mass, Offer, Approval, Edit, Reject, Job, 2005, RCM-65260, RCM-67859, Add, Cancel, Pending, Delete , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To