How to use the Mass Offer Approval feature to Edit Offer Approval.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
As part of B2005 release, customer will now be able to process create, edit and approve job offers for multiple candidates using "Mass Offer Approval" Feature and this KBA will focus on editiing an ongoing offer for approval.
- Enable Offer Approval from Provisioning
- Enable Mass Offer Approval from Manage Recruiting Setting.
Steps to execute:
- Admin Center;
- Job Requisition;
- Offers Link;
- Select "Draft" as the Status;
- Select a Job Requisition Template in "Filter by Requiistion Template Name" and an Offer Template in "Filter by Offer Name";
- Select 1 or more Candidate;
- Click "Edit Offer";
- Do some desired changes in the Offer Approval
- 10. Save changes or Submit for Approval.
- Save: Offer will be on "Draft" Status
- Submit for Approval: Offer will be on "Pending Status"
Please note: Don't edit the route map, to get the alteration of your offer letter. This is not the right procedure. Once you execute it, it's not possible to undo.
2911959 - How to Create an Offer using Mass Offer Approval Feature - Recruiting Management
2911447 - How to Approve individual/mass offer - Recruiting Management
2913061 - How to Decline an Offer Approval - Recruiting Management
2911499 - How to Cancel an Offer Approval - Recruiting Management
2911500 - How to create new offer version of a Rejected or Cancelled Offer - Recruiting Management
Mass, Offer, Approval, Edit, Rejcet, Job, Offer Mass Offer Approval, 2005, RCM-65260, RCM-67859, Add, Cancel, Pending, Delete , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , How To