When a Manager accesses a Direct Report's Goal Plan from the Manage My Team tile, when Adding/Editing/Deleting/Cancelling goals on the Direct Report's Goal Plan, the plan reloads and redirects to the logged-in user's goal plan i.e. Manager's Goal Plan.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. On the Home Page, click on Manage My Team tile:
2. Click on the Take Action menu > Select Goal Plan
3. Click Edit (or Add) Goal:
4. In the Edit Goal window, click the Cancel button:
The Goal Plan page refreshes and rather than staying on the Direct Report's goal plan, it redirects to the logged-in user's goal plan (i.e. the Manager's goal plan):
The setting "Encrypt User ID in URL" is enabled in Company System and Logo Settings.
- When "Encrypt User ID in URL" is enabled, this will mask the User ID in the URL.
- When accessing the Goal Plan from Manage My Team tile, this bypasses the URL (including encrypted User ID) to make the browser open on the Direct Report's Goal Plan page.
- When the logged-in user selects an Add/Edit/Cancel/Delete action on the Goal Plan, this will make the Goal Plan reload.
- The page reload cannot fetch the User ID so it will load the logged in user's goal plan by default.
GM, TGM, Goal Management, Objective, Goal Plan, Redirect, Navigate, Re-load, reload, refresh, logged in user, subject, direct report, Team Tile, Home page, Take Action, drop down, manage my team, tile, encrypt user id in url , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , Problem