A runtime dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X in ABAP Programm SAPLRRK0 can occur sporadically (mostly for Webi Reports or MDX statements).
- The dump contains the Search Terms:
| "MESSAGE_TYPE_X" " " |
| "SAPLRRK0" bzw. "LRRK0F05" |
- In the call stack of the dump the BAPI_MDDATASET_DELETE_OBJECT can be found in case of MDX access.
- The dump cannot always be replicated.
- The query accessed in the scenario contains a variable for the query key date.
- In SM21 before the dump occurs the error message can be visible: X MESSAGE BRAIN 299: SAPLRRK0 INITIALIZE_DATA_ACCESS-01-
SAP NetWeaver 7.30 and 7.31
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence, Edge edition 4.2, standard package ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
KBA , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.