When you send Business Partner from ERP to C4C, the message is failing with the following error:
Please use another party role for responsibilities. ABC is not valid.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Cloud for Customer;
- Go to Administrator Work Center;
- Then to General Settings view;
- Open Web Service Message Monitoring view;
- Search for the BusinessPartnerERPReplicationIn Service Interface that have failed;
- Open the failed message with same error.
Issue is happening because of the following reason:
Incoming payload contains below data:
The Business Partner Replication is failing because Party Role ABC is not flagged as Responsibility Role on the Party Role Definition Activity.
You will need to map ABC (External Code) to 142 (Internal Code) under PartyRoleCode on the Code List Mapping. The 142 (Employee Responsible - Sales) Party Role Code has the Responsability Role flagged on the Party Role Definition Activity.
If not possible, you will need to create a new Party Role, flag it as Responsability Role (on the Party Role Definition Activity) and map it to the External Code (ABC) on the Code List Mapping (under PartyRoleCode Local Data Type Name).
Business Partner, Party Role Code, Party Role. , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To