How to check the change logs of the customer projects.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
We can use app "Show Change Documents" to check the change logs of the customer projects.
Following 'Change Document Object' can be used：
>Change Document for Commercial Project Header
>Change Document for Commercial Project Financial Plans
>Change Document for Commercial Project Roles and Staffing
E.g. If you would like to check the past change logs (e.g. stage change) for a specific project, you can follow the steps as below.
- Change any header field of the project. (e.g. 'Description')
- Go to app "Show Change Documents" to check the change log with criteria 'Change Document Object' = 'Change Document for Commercial Project Header' and according 'User', 'From Time', 'To Time' .
- Check the 'object value' of 'object' : /CPD/PWS_BO_MP.
- Go to "Show Change Documents" again, clear the search criteria then search with 'Object ID' = 'object value' in step 3.
- Now you can see the change logs for the specific project. e.g. 'Field name' MP_STAGE represents the change log for the stage.
(P001: In planning, P002: Contract Preparation, P003:In Execution, P004: Completed, P005: Closed.)
change log, change document, customer project, commercial project, stage, status, Show Change Documents , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , How To