"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- As per the Next Tax Regime,what wage types need to be entered in V_T7INQ1 for Section 10 exemptions,as per the SAP note 2898796
- How to find out the wagetypes which are not applicable in the new tax regime and mark them to reduce from either Exemption u/s 10 (/130), Monthly Exemptions (/132) and Annual Exemptions (/133) in view V_T7INQ1
- Is there any report available which provides the list of wage types which Cummulate into Exemption u/s 10 (/130), Monthly Exemptions (/132) and Annual Exemptions (/133)
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
/130, how to, incorrect, sec10, Section 10, wrong, T7INQ1, T512W: Cumulations, Evaluation Classes and Processing Classes RPDLGA40 , KBA , PY-IN , India , PY-IN-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.