The custom master form template is correctly configured in Configuration ID: 101184 in order to display custom logo for a specific form template. However, the logo doesn't show up in the output form. The following things have been checked but the root cause is still not found.
- The setting up instruction of scope item 1LQ has been fully followed and the master form template is copied from predelivered template with the name SOMU_FORM_MASTER*.
- The corresponding form derivation rule is set up in activity “Define Rules for Determination of Master Form Template” (Configuration ID: 101184).
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Customizing master form template is maintained set up with guidance of Setting up Instruction of 1LQ.
- Form derivation rule is set up in configuration ID: 101184 to ensure the correct master form template can be determined.
- Troubleshooting has been followed and the customizing master form template can be determined correctly from logic point of view as well.
The application form template does not correctly reference the master form template. Some parts of the master form template are locally included.
In order to check whether the master form template is correctly referenced by the application form template, you need to check the application form in Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- Download the master form template and the application form template locally and in the same folder.
- The picture shown below is the correct behavior. All the elements under node: Portrait_OutboundLetter must be greyed out. It means those fields refer to master form template.
- The picture below shows the wrong behavior. When the form master elements under node: Portrait_OutboundLetter are not greyed out, it means they are part of the application form template which is not expected.
- The application form template needs to be corrected. All local form master elements need to be deleted, so that only the reference to the fragment “Portrait_OutboundLetter” is left.
Adobe Livecycle Designer, Master Form Template, SOMU_FORM_MASTER, ALD , KBA , CA-GTF-OC , SAP S/4HANA output management , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-SCH , Fiori UI for Manage Scheduling Agreements , How To