- The Next Transfer Date is missing on the Workbench Time Accounts Tab View for some users.
- If you check the Time Account Type Accrual Transfer Object for the affected users in Manage Data UI, the Next Transfer Date is being shown there.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The external code of the Time Account Type Accrual Transfer Object has been manually manipulated for some users.
The external code of this Object is formatted automatically by the system, as userId_TimeAccountTypeinternalCode, it should never be set / changed manually. This is causing the Date not to be displayed on the Workbench UI.
Change the external code back to the original system generated external code. If you do not know the internal code of the time account type, you can find it following below instructions:
- From Manage Time Off Structures/ Manage Data, open the Time Account Type configuration and take note of the internal code from the end of the URL section.
- It will be displayed after "TimeAccountType&i=***" for example TimeAccountType&i=8769602
Next Transfer Date not displayed, Account View, not displayed, Next Transfer Date missing, missing, time off, time account type accrual transfer object, time account type, transfer object , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-TA , Time Accounts (TAT, TA, TAD) , Problem