- HANA connection in CMC for data profling tests successfully.
- Tables can be importe successfully.
- View data completes successfully.
- But tasks fail with the following error - [E] 2020-04-05 22:03:11.338 Failed ATL: [W] 2020-04-05 22:03:11.338 Import of ATL failed :: Error com.sap.icc.dataservices.api.DSAPIException: Data Services execution failed for [-IICCDS_101."\"INFOSCONNECT\""."\"ZFI_INTF_SERIES\"", -passphrasexxxx]. Error : (14.2) 04-05-20 22:03:11 (R) (6728:7332) CON-120307: Initialization ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> to connect database <> failed with error: <ODBC call <SQLDriverConnect> to connect database <> failed with error: <[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified>. Use the ODBCDriverSelector (Windows) or DSConnectionManager.sh (UNIX) utility in LINK_DIR/bin to configure the correct version of the driver. If the problem still exists after selecting the correct version of the driver, notify Customer Support.>.
- Recreating the connection or the task does not help the issue.
- SAP Information Steward
SAP Information Steward 4.2
KBA , EIM-IS-DI , Information Steward - Data Insight , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.