- Super Administrator unable to give authorizations to new S-User ID
- Administrator has necessary authorizations but is unable to provide S-User ID authorizations to a new user
- User Administrator is not able to provide authorizations to other users in User Management
- Cloud Administrator is unable to provide authorizations to new users
- S-User is an Administrator with Edit Authorization and Edit User Data but is receiving an error that they are missing those authorizations
- ERROR: User does not have the sufficient authorization
- ERROR: You do not have sufficient authorizations ("Edit Authorization" and "Edit User Data"), so you are not able to use this application. Please contact your user administrators found in "My Important Contacts"
- SAP for Me > User Management
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad > User Management
KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-FORME , SAP for Me , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.