When you go to Process Purchase Proposals view, the Earliest Requirement Date is missing in the OWL, although the field is fulfilled when you open the Purchase Proposal XXX.
XXX = Purchase Proposal ID
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Control work center.
- Select Process Purchase Proposals view.
- Search for Purchase Proposal XXX.
- Select the Purchase Proposal XXX.
- Select Proposal Details tab.
- Notice that the Earliest Requirement Date field is empty.
- Open the Purchase Proposal XXX.
- Notice that the Earliest Requirement Date exists when you open the document.
The Earliest Requirement Date is not displayed in the OWL due to avoid performance problems in the system.
For performance issues, the system is working as expected in this case.
OWL, OIF, missing , KBA , AP-SDM-PCO , Procurement Planning Order , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions