Autoposting is a new feature of Recruiting Posting available as part of the 2005 release. It allows you to send automatically jobs to job boards. This article explains how to set up and use this feature.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
- SAP SuccessFactoris Recruiting Management
- Integration type: SSO integration
In order to review the Prerequisites and stepsto to enable Automate Posting of jobs to Job Boards, please refer to the following link to the Recruiting Guide: Setting Up Automated Posting of Jobs on Job Boards
- To see the result of Autoposting on the Recruiting Posting "Job Status Table", it is mandatory to refresh the job posting page after the event is triggered.
- Automated posting works only on the first external posting of the job requisition. If the job is removed from the career site and posted again on the career site, then the job isn’t automatically posted.
- Automated job posting isn’t automatically reposted on job boards even though the job requisition is still open. For example, if a job requisition is open for 60 days and the duration of the posting on a job board is 30 days, then Recruiter have to manually repost the job on the job board. Use the Repost option in the Job Posting Status table of the job requisition to repost the jobs to job boards.
You will find more information ins SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Guide: Automated Posting of Jobs on Job Boards (MVP)
2870583 - Posting profile preselection rules and how to use it - Recruiting Posting
2743231 - How to automatically fill some fields in Recruiting Posting from Recruiting Management - RCM/RPO
Autoposting, Recruiting Posting, Mapping, Preselection Rule, Job board, Posting Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-RPO-INT , Integration & Int Services with RCM, EC etc , How To