The following error randomly occurs on same stories with SDI-Based blending enabled between Live BW model and import data model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- SQL Error: internal error
- The Blending mapping is wrongly defined
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.19
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAC tenant.
- Open one story with SDI-Based blending enabled between Live BW model and import data model.
=> Error randomly occurs.
Update SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI) to the latest version.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, SDI, blending, live, bw, import , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem