- Public and Private Labels created in Report Centre are not available in Labels sections
- Only Unlabeled Reports appear under Labels section
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Centre
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Successfactors and open Report Centre
- Navigate to Labels section and notice that none of the existing labels appear under the same.
- Try to create a new public or private label, you will see that the newly created labels also do not appear.
The issue occurs if a label is created in any locale apart from English US
The issue is currently being investigated by our Engineering team on priority.
As a workaround, you can try to add English US localization to the label and it will then appear correctly under Label section.
You can also try to disable SOLR from “Manage Report Center” temporarily which will also fix the issue.
Report, Centre, Labels, Public, Private, Unlabeled , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions