- In SAP Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) you are using the IDoc_AAE Sender Adapter
- You are sending messages from a backend R/3 system to PI/PO
- Messages get "stuck" in the backend in transaction SM58
- The messages will not reach the PO IDoc monitor
- The issue may manifest in different ways, among the reported errors in SM58 on Sending system are:
- Server repository could not create function template for 'IDOC_INBOUND_ASYCHRONOUS" Message no. SR053
- Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host
- JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, SWPM, JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND , KBA , BC-XI-CON-IDO , Idoc Adapter J2EE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.