- Fault Manager (FM) performed unplanned failover due to false positive
- FM detected false positive due to rare condition like:
- pid was not found on /proc directory
- OS error
- unexpected behavior
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03 PL07
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL07 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL07 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
CR821475, CR#821475, 821475 RepServer, RS, Fault Manager, FM, HADR, BHADR, CHADR, failover , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.