Customer is not able to delete/update a custom email template in Admin Center > Email Services > Active Templates. The following error message appears: An error occurred when deleting an object.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Email Services > Active Templates;
- Try to edit an existing an existing custom email template.
- The following error message appears: An error occurred when deleting an object
Currently, this is a limitation in the UI validation. UI validation either should not allow the use of "/" or "\" should include in the template name which allow to edit/delete. Onboarding engineering team is working to improve this validation in future releases.
As a workaround, please follow this procedure:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Data;
- Search for Email Template;
- There you'll be able to edit your email template. Also, after removing the character "/" or "\" you should be able to edit your email in Email services.
Custom, template, email, error, updating, not, able, delete, onboarding, 2.0, services , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , Problem