When add a geo map in SAC story, add a bubble layer, after adding the location dimension, only South Africa is displayed, other countries are not displayed. The model is copied from the standard model SAP__HR_GEN_IM_EC_HEADCOUNT based on SuccessFactors, and then customer import the data into it, the original model is working fine, but with the copied model, only the country South Africa can be displayed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story using model copied from SAP__HR_GEN_IM_EC_HEADCOUNT.
- Add a Geo Map.
- Add a bubble layer and then add the location dimension.
- Notice that only country South Africa is displayed, other countries are not displayed.
With the combine data feature, import the necessary geo location data from a File. With this option the Geo Map locations can be displayed and properly imported to the model.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an case for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem