When you are trying to create a record using CustomerOrderCollection in Odata Service Explorer, you are receiving the below error:
Total values shouldn't be initial for view object.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center and select Odata Service Explorer.
- Choose the service c4codataapi and then select Test.
- Select the CustomerOrderCollection and choose the Request Method as Post.
- In the Response tab, enter the payload and execute it.
- You will get the error, Total values shouldn't be initial for view object.
It is neccessary to pass the value in the field "Net amount", When you try to create a customer order for certain customer order type.
In your payload, the field "Net Amount" is missing. This is the reason, you are getting this error.
Add the field "NetAmount" in the payload and post the record again.
Sample JSON Payload for creating Customer Order :
"NetAmount" : "1000.000000"
Odata, CustomerOrder , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem