- Update Termination error VI200: "Item status (document &1, item &2) is missing"
- Error BS001 in report SDVBUK00: "No status object exists for SDI &"
- The sales order item status record in table VBUP is missing.
- The status record in table JSTO is also missing for this sales order item.
- Delivery or other subsequent document cannot be deleted due to error VI200.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
VBAP-OBJNR VBUP inconsistency, JSTO, ZZVBUP02, SDSTATU1, SDSTATU2, STATUS_BUFFER_REFRESH, RV_SALES_DOCUMENT_UPDATE, Positionsstatus , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-ST , Status management , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.