Any of the following errors can occur when opening applications (SAPUI5, WDA, WebGUI and others) on the cFLP (Central Fiori Launchpad - Portal or Launchpad services on Cloud Foundry):
- A Internal Server Error is displayed when opening any application:
- A Forbidden error is displayed when opening an SAPUI5 application:
- A 404 Not Found error is displayed when opening any application:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Portal service on Cloud Foundry
- Launchpad service on Cloud Foundry
cflp central fiori launchpad cloud foundry flp flp@cf scp sap cloud platform 500 internal server error awda webgui sapui5 fiori app portal backend portal wda 404 not found forbidden 403 cloud portal abap applications portal , KBA , EP-CPP-CF-SM , Portal/Launchpad Site Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.