- PF calculation from april 2020 not coming correct, after Budget Changes 2020-21 SP upgrade
- Provident fund not calculated as expected
- PF Calculation happening on Gross Salary ( Except HRA ) After upgrade
- After SP upgrade ,Pf is calculated on Gross Salary instead of Basic Pay
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
wagetype,wagetypes,/3F1,/3FA,HINCALC0,EPF Basis, /111, Eligible Pay,/145,EPF,INEPF,/146 , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.