You have fully blocked the service ABC but you still can fetch it and add it in a project.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Product and Service Portfolio
- Search and open the service ABC (ABC being the ID of your service).
- You are blocking this service from both the tabs Purchasing and Sales.
- Now you enter one of your project
- Go to the tab Project Plan >>sub-tab Gantt Chart
- Select the under tab Work
- Click "Add Row"
- From here, you can find and add the service ABC in your project.
An information message will pop up once you will add the blocked service ABC to your project:
"Purchasing process for product ABC missing or not active"
This is the normal system behavior.
You need to take note of the information message given by the system and not use this blocked service in your project or activate the used service.
Blocked Service, Project. , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions