- Is it possible to limit user/usergroup access to one folder?
- User/Usergroup should have access limited to only one folder from "All folders"
- How to limit SAP BW user/user groups access to one sub-folder only in BI 4.x?
- Unable to limit SAP BW User/User groups access to only one sub-folder only in BI 4.x
- SAP BW users are unable to access / view web intelligence reports in BI 4.x application
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x (4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
Restrict,Limit,user,usergroup,only one folder, rights,access,see one folder, subobject unable to view access refresh sub-folder sub folder SAP BW Users user group Web Intelligence OLAP Connection , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.