When trying to set-up the admin permissions required for the implementation of Onboarding 2.0, the Recruit to Hire Data Mapping permission is not available in Manage Permission Roles.
SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Manage Permission Roles
- Select a role
- Click on Edit Permissions
- Navigate to User Permissions >> Recruiting Permissions
- Recruit to Hire Data Mapping permission is missing
Issue is caused by a missing feature requirement from Provisioning back-end.
- Login to Provisioning back-end
- Go to Company Settings
- Make sure that the following features are enabled:
- Onboarding 2.0
- Employee Central v2
Recruiting, Onboarding 2.0, ONB 2.0, ONB2.0, Employee Central, EC, Recruit to Hire Data Mapping, ONB 2.0 Permissions, Permissions, Recruit to Hire Data Mapping permission , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions