You want to filter the Activities based on the Sales Organization. But,the related field is not available in the Odata Activity Collection.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Odata Service Explorer.
- Select the Service c4codataapi and Test.
- Select the Activity Collection and execute the below URL: https://myXXXXXX.crm.ondemand.com/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi/ActivityCollection.
- The field SalesOrganisationID will not be visible.
The field SalesOrganisationID is not part of the Standard Odata Activity Collection.
You need to create the Custom Odata Service inorder to include the SalesOrganisationID field.
- While creating Custom Odata Service, Select the Business Object as Activity.
- Select the Root Node and then expand it.
- In the Root Node, you can find the field SalesOrganisationID.
- Select the SalesOrganisationID and other relevant fields.
- Save and activate the Odata Service.
Activity, Odata, SalesOrganisation , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-API , OData API (C4C Only) , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions