In standard configuration the inter company (IC) price condition type is different between the sales and the inter company invoice.
In the sales order the inter company condition types are PI01/PI02, in the intercompany invoice the inter company proce conditions are: PIC1/PIC2.
The used pricing procedure for IC billing includes the condition type PI01 instead of PIC1.
During intercompany sales process the price between companies includes two parts: net price (PI01) and tax (MWST).
Item category is TAN in the copy control of delivery document to billing document.
In case the intercompany price (PI01) changes very frequently, the requirement is, that in the intercompany invoice the intercompany price comes from the sales order and the tax condition is redetermined.
The encountered problem is:
1: When the pricing type is 'G' (Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes); if PI01 is changed, the intercompany invoice will read new PI01 from price record, not from the sales order. Intercompany billing conditions and taxes are redetermined.
2: When the pricing type is 'N' (Transfer pricing components unchanged, new cost); if PI01 is changed, the intercompany invoice will read new PI01 from price record, not from the sales order. Intercompany billing conditions are re-determined, taxes are copied.
3: When the pricing type is 'D' (Copy pricing elements unchanged); if PI01 is changed, the intercompany invoice will contain PI01 from the sales order. Intercompany billing conditions and taxes are copied.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Sales and Distribution
Intercompany conditions are re-determined when using Pricing Type ‘G’.
Intercompany conditions are conditions which are set in customizing as intercompany ones; either by having 'Condition Category' (KNTYP) = ‘I’ in the section 'Control Data 1' or by having set the 'Intercomp.Billing' flag (KFKIV) in the section 'Control Data 2'.
Intercompany conditions are usually statistical in the customer order and customer invoice but not statistical in the intercompany invoice.
In our standard content the condition types and pricing procedure differ between the customer order and customer invoice and the intercompany invoice. The intercompany procedure does not contain the condition types for intercompany prices as in the order. This means that they cannot be copied.
- Go to 'Manage Your Solution', 'Configure Your Solution', Application Area: Sales, Sub Application Area: Price Management.
- Go to the configuration step 'Set Condition Types for Pricing' (configuration step ID 101120).
- Create your own condition types (e.g. ZI01 and ZI02) as for the standard inter company condition types (e.g. PI01 and PI02) the following setting can not be changed.
- Remove the 'Intercomp.Billing' flag (KFKIV) in the section 'Control Data 2' for your new intercompany price conditions (e.g. ZI01 and ZI02) used in the customer invoice pricing procedure.
- Go to the configuration step 'Set Pricing Procedures' (configuration step ID 101117).
- Copy the pricing procedure of the sales document to your own procedure and exchange PI01/PI02 by ZI01/ZI02.
- Add ZI01 and ZI02 condtion types to the pricing procedure of the intercompany invoice before the condition type PIC2.
- Have the PIC2 refer to the sum of ZI01 an ZI02 (Adjust From/To step numbers).
- Have a condition record of 100% for PIC2.
With that the following happens:
- ZI01/ZI02 are still found in the order/customer invoice. They carry the cost there and are statistical (but not marked as intercompany).
- Since they are no longer marked as intercompany they are copied over to the intercompany invoice and are not re-determined. They are stills statistical there.
- PIC2 is newly found in the intercompany invoice and – being 100% of ZI01/ZI02 – now takes over the value from the order.
- PIC2 is a price and not statistical, therefore the intercompany price in the intercompany invoice is the same as the intercompany value in the sales order and in the customer invoice.
- Note: with this set-up the condition types ZI01/ZI02 will not be re-determined between order and customer invoice and they will not be automatically re-determined in the order if e.g. the plant is changed!
SAP Help Portal - Price Management
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community - Price Management in S4HANA Cloud Sales
24832 - Pricing rules/TVCPF
195094 - Manual cross-company-code prices for intercompany billing
308989 - Consulting note for cross-company transactions
338922 - Analysis information for cross-company transactions (delivery)
2845090 - Condition records in SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Guided answers
Configuration Help in the configuration step 'Set Condition Types for Pricing' (configuration step ID 101120).
Configuration Help in the configuration step 'Set Pricing Procedures' (configuration step ID 101117).
PI01, PI02, PIC1, PIC2, Inter-company, condition category I, Price for intercompany billing, Intercomp.Billing, V/06, PRICING_TYPE, 1MX, 1HO, SSCUI 101120, SSCUI 101117 , KBA , SD-BIL-IV-IB , Intercompany Billing , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , How To