- Is it possible to change/remove the fields in the "Find User" pop up?
- What are the default fields in the "Find User" pop up?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
Reproducing the Issue
- Remove permission for user search
- Remove view permission for Location, Division, and Department fields
- Open the "Find User" pop up and confirm that these fields still show up
The fields that are showing in the "Find User" pop up are system default. These fields are hard coded in the section, it is not possible to change/remove those fields.
SF, SuccessFactors, Find User, Default Fields , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions