When you click on Print Check form, you expect that the check is sent for printing to ABC (ABC represents a Business User) but it is send to XYZ (XYZ represents another Business User).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Payment Management workcenter.
- Go to the Payment Monitor view.
- Search for your Outgoing Check.
- Click on Action - Print Check form.
The status of the Outgoing check changes to 'In Transfer', but the check is not sent to Business user ABC but to Business User XYZ.
In Print Queues you have configured Queue Usage as 'Printing by Document Owner'.
The Document Owner is the Business User who created the document and not the user who clicks the Print Check form action. Here it is XYZ who creates the document.
You have 2 options:
Option A: You can 're-create' the check under a different user.
Option B: You can change the scenario setup (Queue Usage) of the print queue:
- Go to the Application and User Management workcenter.
- Go to the Print Queues view.
- Select the concerned Queue ID and click Edit.
- Go to the Details Tab.
- In Queue Usage change the settings to a different Queue usage.
Help Document : Print Queues Quick Guide
Print Queues, check, print, Queue ID, Queue Usage , KBA , AP-PAY , Payment Processing , Problem