When accessing an deeplink for an instance, you are redirect to the Company Entry page (where you are asked for company ID).
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access an deeplink for your instance;
- You are redirect for the Company Entry instead of your login page (either SSO or PWD).
There 2 causes for this issue:
- The cause of the issue is that on your SSO settings, have as default issuer an assertion party that is disabled.
- There is no assertion party with either SP-Initiated setup or Deeplink IDP-Initiated URL redirect setup.
The solution is to change your SSO settings by changing the below:
- Uncheck the Default Issuer flag for the assertion party that is disabled;
- If no enabled assertion is setup with SP-Initiated or Deeplink IDP-Initiate URL.
To do this you need to contact your partner or support team as this configuration is on provisioning.
If you need support to change this setting, please, open an incident for LOD-SF-PLT-DEP and refer to this KBA.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DEP , Deeplink , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite 1911