- During the integration of production orders the process stops and there is a related error message in post processing or the queue stops with status SYSFAIL.
- When converting planned order to production order by using "set conversion indicator" functionality in product view, production order number is not updated in product view and error message "Continuous I/O nodes does not allowed for sequence dependent setup activities" is shown in /SAPAPO/CPP for the corresponding order or in SCM inbound (/SAPAPO/OM_ERROR236).
- When trying to reconcile these orders in deltareport (/SAPAPO/CCR) error 166 is shown for them because the order could not be processed successfully in SCM inbound.
- The PPDS Optimizer runs are failing when using Conti IO settings.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- ERP System (release independent)
- SCM System (release independent)
- S4HANA (releases independent)
/SAPAPO/CIF166, /SAPAPO/CIF 166, production order, process order, planned order, conversion, production data structure, PDS, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR236, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR 236 , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-PPS , PP-DS / Production and Process Order , SCM-APO-PPS-HEU , Heuristics , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , SCM-APO-MD-PDS-EXP , Explosion for Order Creation , SCM-APO-OPT-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT-CCR-IP , In-House Production , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.