You are unable to select the Fixed asset class for company PQR(PQR means Company id) while creating a fixed asset as the asset class is not visible in the selection.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Fixed assets Workcenter
- Fixed assets View
- Enter the Fixed asset name and select the company PQR
- The Fixed asset class does not appear in the value selection.
The company PQR is assigned to few sets of books and in the Fixed asset Valuation views activity there are many more set of books assigned. Hence all these valuation views should be assigned to the fixed asset classes required.
1. Go to the Business Configuration workcenter
2. Select the Fine tune activity Fixed asset class
3. Choose the Fixed asset class and assign all the Valuation views to the Fixed asset class and save.
After this you will be able to create a fixed asset with the company and the fixed asset class.
KBA , fixed asset , fixed asset class , fixed asset creation , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , Problem