- How to default "Enrollment amount" in benefit enrollment screen
- How to default "Total claim amount" in benefit claim screen
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Global Benefits
- Create a business rule with base object as Benefit Enrollment
- Assign this rule as OnChange under field benefitDataSourceWithExternalCode in Configure object definition > Benefit Enrollment object
- Now when employee enroll in the benefit on screen load the enrollment amount is defaulted to 0
- To default total claim amount, business rule should be created with base object as Benefit employee claim. Though we don't suggest changing the default logic of calculating total claim amount.
- Assign the rule as onChange under field benefitDataSourceWithExternalCode in Benefit employee claim object
default enrollment amount, default total claim amount, benefit enrollment, enrolment amount, total claim amount , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions