- You observe unexpected statement distributions in SAP HANA;
- SAP HANA is configured as multi-host system (distributed environment);
- Client distribution mode is set to default (statement);
- Execution plans exists on different hosts' SQL Plan Cache where tables are not located;
- SAP HANA Mini Check result shows a potential critical check for checkID M1164 - Unexpected distributed executions.
SAP HANA, platform edition
plan cache, m_sql_plan_cache, execution plan, host, wrong host, incorrect host, memory, distribution, statement, M1164, minichecks, SAP HANA, sap_hana, database, db, platform edition, hana1, hana2, 1.0, 2.0, M1164 , KBA , HAN-DB-CLI , SAP HANA Clients (JDBC, ODBC) , HAN-DB-ENG , SAP HANA DB Engines , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.