- Rehire scenario is not calculating the /3OL and /405 wage types.
- After applying the Budget Notes 2020-21 as per SAP Note 2895025 FAQ on Budget 2020 and uploading the tax option (Infotype 588 subtype 0008) as "Old Regime", calculation of section 24 deductions (deductions u/s 24) when running payroll for multiple EEs is coming incorrect which is correct when the payroll is run for a single employee.
- /3OL Deds S24 (Maximum Limit) is not generated when running with multiple PERNR's.
- S24 deduction not considered in payroll.
- Exemptions are considered even when New Tax Regime is selected for an employee and also calculating the standard deduction.
- When we select New tax Regime system, Exemptions U/S 10 and also the Standard deduction should not be calculated.
- Calculations as per new slabs are not happening for the new tax regime.
- Wage type /405 not generating in the payroll, after implementing Budget Changes
- Tax option as maintained in IT588 subtype 0008 not getting considered in payroll.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP ERP Payroll India
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ININI, /405, Tax Regime, New Regime, Old Regime, /3OL, /3O9, Rehire, Rehired, Rehiring , KBA , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.