When creating a new sales order, some pricing error appears:
- Mandatory condition PPR0 is missing
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Sales
Reproducing the Issue
- In app "Create sales order - VA01", enter order type.
- In next screen, enter sold-to party, material number, quantity. Press Enter.
- A pricing error "Mandatory condition PPR0 is missing" shows up.
The condition type PPR0 could be missing in sales order item conditions due to the following reasons:
- No condition record is maintained. This can be observed by clicking the button "Analysis" to see the reason why condition record is missing.
- Condition type PPR0 becomes inactive due to currency or quantity conversion error. This could be observed by go to condition details and check the condition status.
- Condition PPR0 is defined as manual condition in the pricing procedure.
- Condition record is not maintained for the corresponding scale that the item quantity falls into.
- If no condition record could be found, please click the button "Analysis" and see what criteria is used to search for a condition record. Then use app "Set material price - sales" to maintain the condition record for condition type PPR0.
- If the status of condition type PPR0 is 'X Inactive via formulas or incorrect', there may be currency or quantity conversion error. Please make sure document currency is filled in the sales document. If not, check whether currency is maintained in the business partner.
- If condition type PPR0 is defined as manual condition in the pricing procedure, it has to be entered manually in the sales document.
- Maintain the condition amount for the corresponding scale.
price, mandatory, PPR0, missing, inactive, pricing procedure , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions