You are making changes to column width and your changes are not being maintained.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the system with support user.
2. Go to work center ABC.
3. In OWL try changing the column width for some field.
4. Navigate to another work center.
5. Return to previus work center.
6. Your changes were not maintained.
The reason is because the option "Disable Implicit Personalization" which was available in HTML5 UI is set to true on backend. This option was discountinued in Fiori UI.
Rise an incident to SAP support so we can disable this option by backend for you.
Disable; Implicit; Personalization; Column; Width; Resize, Resizing , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions