In your business process you use Purchase Order confirmations. Your Suppliers pass Purchase Order confirmations to communicate actual delivery dates. In the APP 'Monitor Purchase Order Items' Purchase Orders which have received confirmations, still show the original delivery date and not the actual date confirmed by the Supplier.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Purchase Order with a Confirmation Control Key.
- Transmit the Purchase Order to the Supplier.
- The Supplier confirms the actual delivery dates and this is added in the Confirmations TAB of the PO item.
- Open the APP 'Monitor Purchase Order Items'.
- The delivery dates displayed in the APP are the Original Dates from the schedule line and not the Actual confirmed dates from the Confirmation.
Standard System Behaviour
The APP 'Monitor Purchase Order Items' is designed to display the delivery Date information from the schedule line, so can only display that data. Displaying confirmation dates is not in the scope of the APP.
EKET, EKES, BSTAE, F2358, Monitor Purchase Order Items, Monitor Supplier Confirmations. , KBA , CA-GTF-FXU-MM-PUR , Fiori UI by FXU for MM-FIO-PUR , MM-PUR-GF-CON , Confirmation Control/Shipping Notification , Problem