- A database has several dbspaces
- One of the dbspaces is OFFLINE
- Default dbspace is set to one of the online dbspaces
- SAP IQ could crash when executing CREATE TABLE
- When the dbspace is converted from OFFLINE to ONLINE, then CREATE TABLE is successful
Excerpt of IQMSG
- SAP IQ 16.0
- SAP IQ 16.1
CR821491, CR#821491, 821491, RegisterPhysicalBlockId, ConvertTo6BytePhysicalBlockIdsIfNeeded, s_blockmap::RegisterPhysicalBlockId , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.