- When employee records attendance on holiday, the scheduled break also gets automatically added.
- The requirement is that for holidays, the scheduled break shouldn't be automatically added when recording attendance.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Time Sheet
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure work schedule with scheduled working hours and scheduled breaks -> Assign it to employee
- When employee records working hours on a holiday, the default break also gets added.
It is expected system behavior.
- The work schedule is valid for any day and therefore the scheduled break will automatically appear when you enter the working hours on a holiday as well.
- The time valuations can be modified to not include break for the day it's a holiday OR a temporary work schedule (without breaks) should be created for all the holidays in the year.
Time Sheet, Holiday, scheduled Break, non-working day, absence , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TMS-UI , UI - Errors, Trace, RBP, Permissions, Status , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions