- SAP Data Services (DS) Version 14.2 SP13 Patch0 or 14.2 SP13 Patch 1 installation fails with following error message.
Error Message: "Creation of SSL keys and certificates failed during installation. Contact customer support to resolve the issue"
- Windows Event Viewer will have the following message:
Error " Event Viewer "The script <installpath>\data services\bin\createdemocerts.bat invoked the application <installpath>\data services\bin\openssl.exe . The operation was blocked by <antivirus program>"
- Some Antivirus programs will see the OpenSSL binaries from version 1.0.2t as a Malware or as a Trojan
- Error does not occur when the Antivirus program is disabled.
- SAP Data Services 14.2.13.x
Anti Virus softwate , openssl.exe, OpenSSL, security , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , EIM-DS , Data Services , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.