You have embedded a report in the account and you would like to include it in the Account Summary. However, the toggle button For Summary is grayed out in the adaptation mode and you are not able to add it.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Customers and the view Accounts.
- Open an account.
- Enter the adaptation mode.
- Add an embedded report.
- In the new window, select the view you would like to add.
Here you see that the For Summary option is grayed out.
An embedded report can only be added if
- the report view has no more than 5 columns
- the result shows no more than 200 rows
- there are no more than 3 embedded reports added to the summary across all tabs of the account
Please ensure that the above conditions are fulfilled, then the button will be enabled.
More information about the Account Summary behaviour is available in the following Knowledge Base Articles:
account summary, for summary, button disabled, greyed out, toggle bar, cannot add to summary , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions