User XYZ has no access rights to work center CRM_ACCOUNTMANAGEMENT and BPM_BUSINESSPARTNERDATA but the user can still create a new account via a New Sales Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users view.
- Select User XYZ (XYZ represents the User ID)
- Click on Edit -> Access Rights
- Go to the Work Center and View Assignment tab
You can see that the user has no access to CRM_ACCOUNTMANAGEMENT, BPM_BUSINESSPARTNERDATA
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Common Tasks: New Sales Order
- In the New Sales Order window click on the New -> Corporate Account button beside the Account Name field.
- Enter the respective data and click Save.
A new corporate account is created successfully.
The reason why the user can still create an account is due to the fact that the user has read and write access to all or some of the Work Center Views:
You need to restrict or remove also access to the mentioned Work Center Views for this user. The New button for the Account creation in the Sales Order will then be disabled.
Access; Restriction; Read Access; Write Access; Account; Business Partner; Customer; Account , KBA , AP-BP-CUS , BusinessByDesign: Customer , Problem