Attached Cover Letter not getting saved when "sync from applicant profile to candidate profile" is enabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Access "Admin Center";
- Go to "Manage Recruiting Settings"
- Check the box for "Disable cover letter sync from applicant profile to candidate profile"
To reproduce the issue:
- Search for the Job and while applying to the Job attach cover letter on the application page and apply;
- Navigate to the Job applied page;
- Click on the 'View Application and Add attachments';
- Get back to the just applied job and see no cover letter in the application.
System known issue. Addressed by our Development team.
Our Development team has already been able to find the issue root cause and build the code fix to have it resolved. The fix is aimed to be patched in our b2011 release, scheduled to October 16th (stage) and November 20th (production).
In the meanwhile, as a workaround, we orient our clients to uncheck the Manage Recruiting Settings box saying "Disable cover letter sync from applicant profile to candidate profile"
Cover letter , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem