This article will explain,
- How Guided Customer Help can be used for GRC application?
- What is the benefits of using this in GRC?
- How can I find the right information for my queries for any specific topics?
When using the 'Create an Incident' application within the SAP One Support Launchpad, you may be presented with a dialog after you select a System and any of the GRC Product.
Below is an example of the 'Support Assistant' dialog that is displayed:
Governance Risk and Compliance Access Control
- Governance Risk and Compliance Process Control
- Governance Risk and Compliance Risk Management
SAP Access Control 10.1 ; SAP Access Control 12.0 ; SAP Process Control 10.1 ; SAP Process Control 12.0 ; SAP Risk Management 10.1 ; SAP Risk Management 12.0
KBA , GRC-SAC-ARA , Access Risk Analysis , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , GRC-RM , GRC Risk Management , GRC-SAC-EAM , Emergency Access Management , GRC-SPC-MD , Documentation and Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.