- Unable to Display a Reservation due to the error '00172 You are not authorised to use transaction MB23'.
- Unable to generate a Reservation List.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Post Goods Movement.
- Goods Receipt / Reservation.
- Enter Reservation Number.
- Try display the Reservation number under the Reservation (tab)
- Here you see the error: '00172 You are not authorised to use transaction MB23'.
The ability to manualy Create, Change & Display Reservations is not yet available in the Public Cloud.
It is not possible to generate a Reservation List in the Public Cloud.
FIORI Library - 'Display Reservation' and 'Manage Reservation' and Display Reservation List are not available for Public Cloud.
Display Reservation : MB23
Manage Reservation : MBVR
Display Reservation List : MB25
As a work around, you can use the API to create / update a Reservation.
Refer to the documentation on Reservations : Reservation Document
Reservation, Display, MB23, MBVR, Public, Cloud, Fiori, App, Webgui Tile, 00172, You are not authorised to use transaction MB23, authorised, MB25, API, Update, Change, MD04, Quantity, Change Batch, Update , KBA , MM-IM-RS-RS , Reservations , Problem